over 2 years ago
12 Months FTC
HR Business Partner / Digital Programme experience - Global FTSE100 Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a talented HR Business Partner to join their team in central London on an FTC until the end of the year. The main purpose is to support the senior HRBP in the design and delivery of appropriate execution of the People and Organisation strategy for the Global IT function.
The role will operate in an environment of significant changing landscape in Global IT. The Digital strategy has a key people component which presents really interesting work between now and 2020; defining and developing new capabilities, bringing in new external Talent, enhancing the capability of the wider business on the digital agenda, a fit for purpose OD as well as ensuring an engaged and connected workforce.
What you need to be successful
- Generalist HRBP experience and knowledge of Group’sbusiness, strategy and ways of working
- Understanding of strategy, policies and processes related to Talent, OE, Reward
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility with senior stakeholders
- Networking and ability to build relationships
- Resilience / tenacity to deliver results in an environment of ambiguity
- Learning agility, self-development and self-discipline
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with excel
- HRBP roles in support transformation, change manage experience (Global/Regional)
- Experience in Digital organisations – DevOps, Agile etc
- SuccessFactors/Work Day proficient
You will be offered a competitive yearly salary for the duration of the FTC, along with the opportunity to join a recognised leading Multinational and gain and provide value to global programmes.