almost 4 years ago
FTC until end of the year
HR MI Analyst / Data Reporting / FTSE100 Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a talented HR Analyst to join their team on an IT Transformation programme will reshape the IT functions over the next 12 months. This role is key to helping manage documentationand reporting of the organisational change journeys the function will be transforming into. The role will be highly analytical with a focus initially on data management and will progress to data analysis and insights.
This is an FTC until the end of the year. Salary offered is pro-rata plus benefits.
- Compile, analyze, and manage reports and data to communicate key Human Resource metrics to stakeholders.
- Design, develop and manage dashboards/reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate report data in a concise and easy to understand format.
- Manage and analyze workforce data on a regular basis and provide insights, trend analysis, and consulting relative to the data.
- Leverage technology to deliver accurate and pertinent information to the HR business partner in a timely manner.
- Develop simple to complex Human Resource reports using data from multiple HR data sources.
- Plan and conduct systemic or end-to-end analysis, including data gathering and validation.
- MI/Data Reporting Experience within an HR Function
- Advanced Excel skills
- SuccessFactors experience or knowledge.
- Analytical Skills and Data management
- Experience working with HRIS