HR Project Manager
almost 2 years ago
HR Project Manager / Global FTSE100 Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for aHR Project Managerto join their team to project manage, drive and support the execution of the HR work streams.
Within this role you will interface closely with the HR team and key business stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes and handover, whilst managing change initiatives and communication associated with the transformation project.
The duration of this role is initially 6 months.
- Devise and own the HR Project plans and ensure key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Interpret and represent key HR policies and communicate with the HR team and where necessary with managers in the business
- Collate and own key people data and undertake detailed data analysis
- Clearly and concisely present and communicate key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Devise and manage a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Work with senior stakeholders in building frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios and options to mitigate.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and handover project activity to business as usual at the appropriate point.
- Ensure the project and BAU HR teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
- Experience working in HR, preferably with exposure to delivering change / OD programs and used to examining/diagnosing opportunities for organisational improvement linked to strategy
- Trade Union experience is essential
- Experience in working with/through others to use data to drive actionable insight for commercial business advantage
- Business partnering experience working with senior level HR and business leaders to form strong, trusted relationships
- Used to turning around high-quality work to tight timescales
- Excellent stakeholder & project management skills