Insights Executive / Data Analytics
over 3 years ago
Insights Executive / Data Analytics - Global FTSE100 Organisation - London
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for aInsights Executive to join their Strategy, Planning & Insights Marketing team and become an active influencer of business decisions using marketing insights and data analysis.
You will not be directly managing the Alteryx software, but providing support to the team as and when needed. This role is a analytic profile position rather than system maintenance.
Research & Insights -
- Development of continuous and analysis using different information platforms and data bases, such as Off-take volumes and Market Share, Passenger Profiles, Pricing Database.
- Engagement with marketing teams from Trade and Brand to support the optimal use of information and provide business insights
- Monitor and report competitor’s performances within the company / strategic locations
- Leverage insights from consumer and customer perspectives, such as the Nationality Tracker and Shopper Profile, Ad-hoc Consumer Surveys at strategic locations and other research tools
- Maintain and improve the Insights Offtake Forecasting tools ensuring the most up-to-date view for the key locations liaising with the Trade and Brand teams
- Support the Strategy Planning & Insights (SP&I) Manager with the monthly S&OP cycle process and the yearly Company Planning process
Data Management -
- Maintain Customer off take, passenger and pricing database.
- Develop and maintain Alteryx data workflow, Master database, product classification and coding, feeding into Tableau software.
- Develop and maintain dynamic Tableau dashboards and reports
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within Data Analytics
- Alteryx experience is desirable
- University Degree with focus on Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or Industrial Engineering
- Demonstrated analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Alteryx Workflow and Tableau Software desirable.
- Proven ability to manage large databases, coding and/or mapping.
- Outstanding attention for details, able to identify system bugs and issues.
- Ability to analyse problems, recommend solutions and action plans.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented.
- Proven ability to think strategically and conceptually.
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken).
Type: Contract Role
Duration: 6 months