about 2 years ago
Insights Executive / Global FTSE100 Organisation / London
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for aPlanning Executive to join their Strategy, Planning & Insights Marketing team and become an active influencer of business decisions using marketing insights and data analysis.
Research & Insights -
- Development of continuous and analysis using different information platforms and data bases, such as Off-take volumes and Market Share, Passenger Profiles, Pricing Database.
- Engagement with marketing teams from Trade and Brand to support the optimal use of information and provide business insights
- Monitor and report competitor’s performances within the company / strategic locations
- Leverage insights from consumer and customer perspectives, such as the Nationality Tracker and Shopper Profile, Ad-hoc Consumer Surveys at strategic locations and other research tools
- Maintain and improve the Insights Offtake Forecasting tools ensuring the most up-to-date view for the key locations liaising with the Trade and Brand teams
- Support the Strategy Planning & Insights (SP&I) Manager with the monthly S&OP cycle process and the yearly Company Planning process
Data Management -
- Maintain Customer off take, passenger and pricing database.
- Develop and maintain Alteryx data workflow, Master database, product classification and coding, feeding into Tableau software.
- Develop and maintain dynamic Tableau dashboards and reports
Skills and Experience:
- University Degree with focus on Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or Industrial Engineering.
- Demonstrated analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Alteryx Workflow and Tableau Software desirable.
- Proven ability to manage large databases, coding and/or mapping.
- Outstanding attention for details, able to identify system bugs and issues.
- Ability to analyse problems, recommend solutions and action plans.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented.
- Proven ability to think strategically and conceptually.
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken).