Lancashire / Preston
almost 2 years ago
12 month FTC
Integration Specialist - One of the Largest Property Company in the UK
Will be working closely with the core programme team, Information Technology Services (ITS), Integration Developers and third-party suppliers for the newly acquired applications.
The role will enable the efficient delivery of high-quality, scalable and maintainable solutions by working with cross-functional teams (i.e. applications, architecture, data management, analytics, infrastructure and security) to deliver information efficiently, while architecting solutions around best practices and reusability.
- Experienced Integration Specialist/Developer -integration strategies and techniques
- Extensive experience with ESB stacks; Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion, Apache ServiceMix / Camel
- Integration architecture, interface re-use and various integration mechanisms
- Building, configuring and administering formats and protocols - REST, SOAP JSON, XML, HTTP, FTP, AS2, EDI
- Implementing integration solutions for product teams to succeed
Duration: 12 Month FTC
Location: This role can be based across nationally but you would be required to travel frequently to Preston and other company sites.