almost 3 years ago
We are currently looking for a talented Recruitment Professional who will be joining a globally renowned Organisation in central London.
You will support the management of an RPO programme, besides the driving and management of a Global Recruitment Process. Working directly for the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for the support and management of all IT contract recruitment. You will manage direct recruitment and support 3rd party delivery, engaging effectively with managers to adhere to processes.
The key elements of the role include:
- Upkeep and ownership of the central database
- Contract extension processing
- Agency Management and Agency/3rd party communication
- Stakeholder Management
Process and Procedural Compliance
- Driving central compliance
- Contract approval and onboarding management
- Ownership of Compliance documentation for all onsite staff
Advertising, CV reviews, Interview Management, Acquiring job descriptions, support CV screenings, Candidate management and ownership of internal resourcing management systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Highly Organised
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written communication
- Interest in technology and its impact on the corporate world
Proficiency in languages beyond English would be advantageous.
You can apply directly or sending an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com