On behalf of a Global Leader, Clement May are currently seeking a Senior IT Analyst to join the partner based in Gdynia for an initial 12 month contract.
1. Gathering and verification of business requirements
2. Gathering non-functional requirements: performance, scalability, capacity, availability, security, regulatory, usability, interoperability, etc.
3. Engagement in external IT solutions selection process
4. Coordination of communication with external IT providers on operational level
5. Researching new technologies and IT solutions to determine how technology can provide business value and address the risks associated with information security
6. Preparation of solution analysis documentation with reference to business requirements and solution high-level-design document - with focus on system requirements, use cases, use cases scenarios, data model, interfaces, services, technical aspects of communication, security
1. Practical experience in projects for financial institutions in the field of payments processing in the role of business or system analyst
2. Familiarity with banking solutions and products (payment cards and key management solutions)
3. Highly developed analytical and organizational skills, clear and precise formulation of conclusions.
4. Readiness to work independently,
5. Communication and team cooperation skills,
6. Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (in particular Excel),