IT Manager - Global FTSE100
Our client is currently looking for a talented IT Manager to be the senior ‘face of IT’ for one of their key office locations.
This position will also establish excellent relationships with key internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers and serve as an escalation point on behalf of the business.
Duration:This is a permanent role
- To be the senior face of IT for the London Location and hold end to end accountability for all IT within the location
- Managing a broad range of IT areas while working closely with senior Stakeholders
- Own escalation management and have direct access to third-party suppliers to ensure operational services meet business requirements
- To agree and manage to the IT budget -includes managing the IT asset lifecycle and driving down IT costs locally
- To lead business discussions and communications and agree local specific demand and priorities
- Advise the functional leaders for the Company(s) within the location on how to innovate and utilise technology effectively within their functions
- Establish demand and set priorities with the Companies for existing, new, and changed operational services through engagement with key stakeholders.
Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in an IT Manager position
- Vendor Management Experience
- Broad range of IT knowledge and skills including Networks
- Strong technical background
- Experience, gravitas, and professionalism to engage and influence at the Executive level in a corporate headquarters
- 3rd party and internal direct managerial experience.
- Strong customer facing skills, in particular the ability to gain respect and confidence of senior stakeholders within the Company(s)
- Good knowledge of all aspects of IT Management
- Excellent self-organisation
- Direct experience of managing budgets
- Strong project management skills