IT Manufacturing Business Analyst
20000-27000 Per Month Excellent benefits and bonus package plus 3000 Zloty car allowance/month
over 2 years ago
N/A - Permanent Role
Job Title: IT Manufacturing Product Manager (Permanent Role - Office Based)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Salary: 20,000 - 27,000 PLN/month Gross plus car allowance, benefits and excellent bonus
Please Note: My client are still conducting interviews and on-boarding employees remotely during COVID-19. They are also accepting applications from suitable candidates across Europe who are looking to relocate once it is safe to do so.
Our client are a global FMCG company who are in the process of building a brand new technology hub based in Warsaw. They are now seeking an IT Manufacturing Business Analyst to understand business requirements and processes and identify business technology and/or process opportunities in the domain of Manufacturing, working with business and IDT managers to develop, implement and maintain solutions which deliver business value within agreed timelines and budget.
- Fully understand the Manufacturing strategy, expected outcome, deliverables and value that needs to be generated from Technology;
- Work with the Operations Manager for Manufacturing (line manager) to shape the future technology and solution roadmap, identifying future potential projects that will drive business value
- Establish the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting and documenting requirements with stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation
- Support the Manufacturing team through facilitation: identify and obtain agreement on new technology requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Support the business to translate business requirements into technology requirements and recommended projects, considering existing available solutions, the future technology roadmap and your knowledge of external vendors’ capabilities
- Work with project teams and Architecture teams to articulate the IDT architecture and integration implications of new technology projects
- Support IDT procurement to evaluate the capabilities of external vendors and system integrators to support our transformation initiatives
- Support the evaluation and assessment of the degree of conformance that new solutions have on existing IDT policies and rules
- The candidate should be a fast thinker/quick learner and possess the ability to work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Candidate should have demonstrated ability to lead complex projects and capable of influencing across the organization.
- Ability to utilize input from across many functions to develop comprehensive analysis that develops decision recommendations to senior management.
- Excellent presentation skills required this role will require the candidate to understand complex projects and develop succinct presentations for senior management that encapsulate all important items and support thedecision makingprocess.
- Robust team work demonstrated both within and outside the IDT function - Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary matrix teams, with internal and external participants
- Global IDT - Manufacturing / Business reps - collaborate to shape the roadmap of technology and solution improvements
- Global & Regional Operations teams - work closely to develop business requirements and oversee implementation of solutions
- Enterprise Architects - understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance of new initiatives to the architecture
- Solution Architects - collaborate on the selection and development of solutions ensuring functional and technical fit
- IDT Services - collaborate with our services organisation to identify how new initiatives and solutions should best be supported beyond implementation in BAU
- Project Managers - contribute to project plans and ensure deliverables are produced to time, cost & quality
- 3rd Party Vendors - non-commercial supplier relationships focussed on operational / project activities
- Drive integration through effective cross-functional teamwork and cooperation, including 3rd parties
- Degree Educated, with 5-10 years post graduate work experience as a Product Manager within the IT Manufacturing Space
- The product manager is the person responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product. This means they lead cross-functional teams from a product's conception all the way through to its launch. The product manager is responsible for setting a product vision and strategy. In this role, the product is the manufacturing platform.
- As a Product Manager you will possess both project management and business analysis skills.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing processes and practical experience of improvement of these processes leveraging technology
- Experience of assessing Change Requests and Impact Analysis and guiding the business around the solutions and processes around these changes.
- Experience and awareness of the typical requirements for solution integration, data management
- Awareness and understanding of Lean-Agile project management and solution development methodologies and frameworks e.g. Dev Ops and SAFe
- Any experience Manufacturing solutions in SAP would be beneficial
If you are interested, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.