IT Release Manager (17019)
over 1 year ago
IT Release Manager / Global IT Consultancy / Gdynia
A leading international IT Consultancy in Poland is currentlylooking for an IT Release Manager to join their organisation on an initial 6 months contract.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the release process is followed on a daily basis and contributes in the rolling out of the release management process. He/she is will coordinate within this process towards the developing & infrastructure organisations and is the focal point regarding how releases should be performed.
- Interface with all the Release Managers in the SAFe train providing insight and support where needed
- Perform Release Management assessment and ensure implementation of the Release Management strategy
- Interact with Change and Transition managers in ensuring the Support teams receive a stable quality service
- See that the Release Management process is carried out.
- Maintain and develop the release calendar
- Identify exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations
- Ensure standards and procedures are being followed according to the release process
- Identify and provide process improvements to the release process owner
- Facilitate resolution of issues with development teams not complying with the release process
- Act as focal point for the release activities, communicate with developing teams, service providers, and management
- Notify but support the participants in the release train when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Ensure the completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations
- Produce gap analyses that drive improvements across the organisation