IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT – WARSAW – GLOBAL LEADING FM
about 1 month ago
IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT (SERIALIZATION/ TRACK & TRACE)- WARSAW - GLOBAL LEADING FMCG FIRM (FTSE-100)
Our partner, a global leading international FMCG firm (FTSE-100!) is looking for a Global Senior Solution Architect specialised in to join them on a permanent basis which offer a base salary, perks PLUS a relocation package for international candidates. This will be based in a newly established Tech Hubs in Warsaw.
If this is you or someone you know, please get in touch for a further discussion!
• Provide Serialization and Track and Trace solution fit for purpose, scalable and standardized among multiple deployment locations in the company.
• Deployment to the new end markets reuses the standardized solution
• Establish clear architecture roadmap for Serialization and Track and Trace capability (including process, application, data and infrastructure)
• Support continuous Integration and continuous Deployment of Serialization and Track and Trace solution and reference architectures, principles and standards and to introduce the overall technical vision.
• Produce & own the solution design by providing solutions
• Work closely with Operations, Integrators and vendors to create and evolve a roadmap for Serialization and Track and Trace solution
• Proven experience in the field of IT Track and Trace / Serialisation for Manufacturing/Supply Chain
• Experience in Application, Integration, Data & Information and Technology Strategy and Design
• Experience in Architecture methods and tools in the area of Track & Trace/Manufacturing/Supply Chain
• Experience with developing and deploying solutions through DevOps; familiarity with DevOps toolchain: DevOps Azure, Jenkins, Chef, Selenium
• Good understanding of system integration & connectivity
• Nice to have: Knowledge of SAP LE, WMS, logistics Track & Trace solutions (ideally Movilizer), mobile RF solutions, SAP OER and/or ATTP, MES, serialization (ideally Inexto)
Type of role: Permanent
Salary: 22- 27,000 PLN/month + annual bonus (up to 40% gross salary, subject to individual and company performance)
Additional benefits: Cash car allowance, Medical insurance, Life insurance, Relocation package…
Location: Warsaw, Poland