IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT – WARSAW – GLOBAL LEADING FM
2 days ago
IT Solution Architect - WARSAW - GLOBAL LEADing FMCG firm (FTSE-100)
Our partner, a global leading international FMCG firm (FTSE-100!) is looking for a Global Senior Solution Architect specialised in to join them on a permanent basis which offer a base salary, perks PLUS a relocation package for international candidates. This will be based in a newly established Tech Hubs in Warsaw.
If this is you or someone you know, please get in touch for a further discussion!
- Produce & own the solution design by providing solutions to the requirements gathered aligning to strategic solutions, target & reference architectures, principles, and standards; maximize reuse, scalability, and standardization
- Create solution architectures and designs by describing it through the outputs of architecture and design artefacts in standard formats
- Responsible for the Architecture Definition Document and other architectural deliverables; align deliverables to all relevant governance requirements
- Govern, review and quality assure the artefacts created by external suppliers to assure the quality of delivered solution to fulfil business requirements and adhere to strategy
- Work closely with Operations Enterprise Architect and System Integrators and vendors to create and evolve a roadmap for Serialization and Track and Trace solution
- Leverage knowledge of new technology options and tools to identify and create business improvement opportunities
- Use cross industry insight (e.g. best practices, trends, innovation) to assist in the design and development of solution architecture in the company.
- Support product development team by providing architectural input into user stories where appropriate
- Ensures adherence to IT Policies around User management, GDPR, Security, Disaster recovery, Service management etc.
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of deployment project providing architectural input to the rest of the team
- Support deployment team in performing infrastructure and local integration fit-gap
- Undertake analysis of application technology options and associated costs, conduct fit-gap analysis, and proof of concepts for landing Track and Trace solution to new end markets and factories.
- An experienced IT professional with minimum 8 years working in the field of IT Track and Trace/Manufacturing/Supply Chain
- Multinational FMCG and FTSE-100 experience
- Experience in Application, Integration, Data & Information and Technology Strategy and Design
- Experience in Solution Architecture methods and tools with good appreciation of Enterprise architecture methods and tools, particularly in Track and Trace/Manufacturing/Supply Chain
- Experience and understanding of the issues associated with the business operating model of a global organisation
- Experience in working in Agile/Lean manner: preparing architecture for PI planning, supporting continuous delivery through PI execution, supporting new strategic themes and value streams
- Experience with developing and deploying solutions through DevOps; familiarity with DevOps toolchain: DevOps Azure, Jenkins, Chef, Selenium
- Good understanding of system integration & connectivity (SAP PI, Axway, CPI, handheld scanners, EPCIS messaging)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of SAP LE, warehouse management systems, logistics Track and Trace solutions (ideally Movilizer), mobile RF solutions, SAP OER and/or ATTP, manufacturing execution systems, serialization solutions (ideally Inexto)
- Nice to have experience of implementing FMCG Product Directive or other serialization and track and trace legislation (e.g. in pharma industry), good understanding and knowledge of GS1 standards
Type of role: Permanent
Salary: 22- 27,000 PLN/month + annual bonus (up to 40% gross salary, subject to individual and company performance)
Additional benefits: Cash car allowance, Medical insurance, Life insurance, Relocation package…
Location: Warsaw, Poland