Technical Support Specialist - AV
200-250 Per Day Market Rate
almost 2 years ago
Initially 4 - 6 weeks
IT Technical Support Specialist - Audio Visual -Global Organisation
Reporting to the IT Director, this role will provide urgent and critical IT Support to the executive team and VIP staff their Head office.
The role will support the pitch process and urgent technical client requests. You will be responsible for the post production edit stations, servers and storage infrastructure for video editing. The role will cover Audio Visual and meeting room support, IT administration and technical support of all mobile devices, software licensing and IT software and hardware procurement. Working closely with IT and facilities teams to deliver an efficient and effective service.]
Duration: Initially 4-6 weeksExperience & Qualifications:
- Experience within an IT Desktop or Help Desk role
- Audio Visual Experience
- Qualified to A-level or equivalent professional certifications
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good organisational skills.
- Understanding of the procurement lifecycle.
- Experience resolving mobile devices issues and assisting with technical queries is desirable.
- Experience within a customer-focused environment is desirable.
- Personable, dependable, bright and enthusiastic
- A desire and willingness to learn new technologies and their potential benefits to the business
- A pragmatic approach and enthusiasm together with a commitment to quality and detail
- Self-motivation, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of good time management and adherence to deadlines
- Understanding of the wants and needs of VIP and executive members of staff
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.