Junior Data Analytics
250 / day
9 months ago
Junior Data Analytics - Global FTSE100 Organisation - London
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join their Strategy, Planning & Insights Marketing team.
You will not be directly managing the Alteryx software, but providing support to the team as and when needed.This role is a analytic profile position rather than system maintenance.
Research & Insights -
- Development of continuous and analysis using different information platforms and data bases, such as Off-take volumes and Market Share, Passenger Profiles, Pricing Database.
- Engagement with marketing teams from Trade and Brand to support the optimal use of information and provide business insights
- Monitor and report competitor’s performances within the company / strategic locations
- Leverage insights from consumer and customer perspectives, such as the Nationality Tracker and Shopper Profile, Ad-hoc Consumer Surveys at strategic locations and other research tools
- Maintain and improve the Insights Offtake Forecasting tools ensuring the most up-to-date view for the key locations liaising with the Trade and Brand teams
- Support the Strategy Planning & Insights (SP&I) Manager with the monthly S&OP cycle process and the yearly Company Planning process
Data Management -
- Maintain Customer off take, passenger and pricing database.
- Develop and maintain Alteryx data workflow, Master database, product classification and coding, feeding into Tableau software.
- Develop and maintain dynamic Tableau dashboards and reports
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within Data Analytics
- University Degree with focus on Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or Industrial Engineering
- Demonstrated analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Alteryx Workflow and Tableau Software desirable.
- Proven ability to manage large databases, coding and/or mapping.
- Outstanding attention for details, able to identify system bugs and issues.
- Ability to analyse problems, recommend solutions and action plans.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to operate independently whilst being results-oriented.
- Proven ability to think strategically and conceptually.
- Fluency in English (Written and spoken).
Type: Contract Role
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £250 / day