LEAD DATA SCIENTIST – KUALA LUMPUR– GLOBAL LEADING
18000-22500 Per Month Car allowance, phone allowance, Relocation Package for international candidates
4 months ago
LEAD DATA SCIENTIST - KUALA LUMPUR- GLOBAL LEADING INTERNATIONAL FIRM
Our partner, aglobal leading international firm is looking for aLead Data Scientistto consult, lead and deliver projects in Data, Reporting, Visualization & Advanced Analytics as assigned by the Head of Department. In addition, this role is expected to be an expert in delivering decision science solutions in marketing area. The projects thus delivered is expected to help the business to take better decisions and create value for them while generating IP for D&A.
This role will be based in one of their tech-hubs inKuala Lumpur, offering competitive salary and perks such asrelocation package and Visa sponsorshipfor international candidate.
If you or anyone you know might be a Data Science manager/ leader with business partnering skills and Sales & Marketing analytics experience; please get in touch for a further discussion!
- Support 3 to 5 projects at a given time.
- Lead and manage team of 3-10 members (Internal and SI partners)
- Independently consult, design & deliver end-to-end D&A solutions / outcomes.
- Engage & manage with senior stakeholders to introduce & implement innovation & replication of D&A solutions.
- Deliver on assigned monetary value targets (Revenue / EBIDTA / Costs / Cash Flows) by driving cross-functional projects.
- Expertise in concepts like RGM/MMM/MSE/Consumer analytics knowledge is preferred.
- Support the design & implementation of delivery processes to produce outcomes efficiently & adopt industry best practices.
- Lead the D&A culture and ways of working and strive to constantly work towards creating a better D&A brand within the firm.
- Mentor team members as an SME in domain / analytics.
- Educational qualifications: Graduate in Engineering / Statistics / Economics / Maths / Analytics
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on working experience in Advanced Analytics / Modelling / delivery out of which minimum of 5 years in domain of Sales & Marketing.
- Knowledge of CPG industry is a must
- Subject matter expertise in any of the following areas:
- Analytics programming languages like R, Python, SPSS, SAS to deliver analytics data preparation, modelling, AI, ML and other modern techniques
- Minimum experience of 5 years in managing & engaging global stakeholders independently is a must
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas & solutions is required
- Experience in Cloud environments like Azure / AWS would be necessary while exposure to RDBMS tools like SQL, Oracle along with SAP will be an added advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office would be necessary
- Leading projects in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing across D&A
Type of role:PERMANENT
Salary range:18-22,500 MR/ month- depends on experience + benefit package (including car allowance, mobile phone allowance, etc) and relocation package for international candidates.