SPrescott - Lead Business Analyst
55000-65000 Per Annum Car allowance and excellent benefits package
about 1 year ago
1 Year FTC
We are working on behalf of an exciting FMCG client who are further expanding their Technology hub in Warsaw. We are searching for a Lead Business Analyst to join the E-Commerce team, focused on large, global projects across Loyalty, Direct to Consumer (D2C) and Subscription services.
You will work in partnership with global business leaders as a business partner and trusted advisor, translating business strategies into technical specifications, driving improvements in business performance and building brand new capabilities. You will be experienced in applying DevOps and Agile approaches to define requirements, develop plans and budgets, and oversee the delivery of agreed global solutions and enhancements.
Day to Day Role and Accountabilities
- Provide thought leadership to shape the D2C e-commerce/web technology, functionality, and consumer experience strategies and roadmaps
- Develop specific Products or Functionality Modules within core D2C e-Commerce/website platforms - including Abobe Experience Manager, SalesForce suite, Magento 2
- Trusted, strategic technology advisor to the business and key point of communications for specific Products/Functionality Modules
- Build and maintain strong relationships within technology and with other functions, ensuring technology has a ‘seat at the table’
- Drive commercial outcomes in line with the strategic priorities proactively using technology and capability building as enablers
- Ensure maximum Return On Investment with the assigned budget
- Ensure that the standards for e-Commerce/Web services are set - and work with the relevant teams to ensure that processes and consumer experience standards are continuously improved, driving simplification, agility and innovation
- Effective orchestrator and communicator across multiple divisions
- Engage with the global management - gain a thorough understanding of the business processes, functional strategies and priorities and become trusted, Business Analyst/Product Ownership/Management expertise
- Business interface with relevant project teams and business functions
- Effective introduction of internal / external FMCG best in class expertise in order to provide insights and added value to the business and step change internal capability
- Engages with all relevant technology functions
- Strong experience as an E-Commerce Business Analyst, focused on driving Subscription, Loyalty or Digital Services
- Leading and delivering technical solutions across the consumer value chain - eg. payment gateways, age verification, connected devices, apps etc.
- Product Ownership/ Product Management of core strategic e-commerce functionality
- Experience of leading IT / business engagement for a large end market / global function
- Experience of leading, influencing and operating in a complex geographical/ functional matrix organization
- People leadership of large, culturally diverse virtual teams
- Experienced leading and delivering in an iterative (Agile) methodology, within a Dev-Ops operating model
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.