Marketing Communication and Tracking Manager - TM&
29 days ago
Marketing Communication and Tracking Manager - TM&D - RTM - Supply Chain
Contract - 12 months +
Remote / London
A top global organisation is looking for a Marketing Communication and Tracking Manager to join an exciting & global programme. This role can be remote.
This person in this role will develop and cascade internal and external communication across End Markets within the programme Scope.
Your main responsibilities will include the below:
- Support and deliver training and communication material
- Overlook and control investment levels / financials
- Ensure successful and on budget deployment of End Market action plan as per guidelines
- Ensure the communication that enables the End Market to achieve required compliance within agreed speed to market, effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Support the effective deployment of agreed action plans as per key milestones via guidelines, training material and various communication packs
- Review & validate communication / training packs continuously with the relevant teams
- Develop guidelines for End Markets
- Develop training materials and SOPs for Customer Service / Tele sales Teams
- Oversee budgets, forecasts and actual expenditure
Key skills & experience required:
- Significant and broad experience of TM&D RTM Models and processes
- Substantial practical experience in interpreting business process management and business metrics
- Able to gather requirements from key business stakeholders and experts, influence them and cascade communications guidelines as per proposed solutions
- Able to influence across the organization
- TM&D / Supply Chain background; with change management and deployment experience.
- Able to design and develop content for guidelines and training packages
- Address relevant audit recommendations
- Able to keep up-to-date in a complex, rapidly evolving area for technical and legal interest (highly regulated industries.)
- The ability to tolerate change and ambiguity whilst still delivering complex projects