Corporate Tax Specialist - Transfer Pricing
almost 2 years ago
On behalf of a Global Leader, we are currently searching for a Corporate Tax Specialist to join a project in London for a period of 12 Months.
Perform a range of transfer pricing compliance activities to support the effective management of the partners transfer pricing standards in a challenging and dynamic global environment.
To execute transfer pricing documentation across different areas of inter-company pricing within a diverse international group operating across 180 markets.
Execute transfer pricing data extraction and data management, including the use of data analytics.
Assist the business in providing supporting evidence of the commercial benefit received to support transfer pricing internationally.
Provide specialist transfer pricing tax audit support to individual markets.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (Role Outputs, Management Control and Governance Responsibilities):
- Produce a portfolio of global, regional and local transfer pricing documentation across both OECD and non-OECD markets and a wide range of transactions including services, royalties, product flow and financing
- Support transfer pricing activities following agreed global standard processes and frameworks, including transfer pricing data extraction, data management and data analytics
- Provide advice on specific aspects of transfer pricing compliance and tax management
- Have an in depth understanding of the Group’s transfer pricing policies, commercial, operations and corporate structure
- Support market specific validation projects to support the deductibility of intra-group charges
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with regard to transfer pricing management processes and systems
- Keep up to date with tax law changes globally that will impact the business and make recommendations in respect of such changes as it affects both the business and transfer pricing/tax compliance
- Provide specialist transfer pricing support to end markets dealing with tax authority queries/audits
- Act as a proactive business partner to identify opportunities for enhancing transfer pricing effectiveness and efficiencies
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Degree educated with professional accountancy and/or tax qualifications (advanced qualifications like ACA/ADIT/CTA preferred)
- 3 years’ tax and transfer pricing experience in an FMCG Group or Professional Services Firm
- Influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent transfer pricing technical knowledge, including an excellent understanding of the OECD Guidelines and the BEPS Initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Strong data management and analytical skills