Operations and Service Delivery Improvements Manag
about 2 years ago
On behalf of a well respected Partner, Clement May are currently seeking a Senior Operations and Service Delivery Manager to join the Partner in Lancashire on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Service and Operation Improvement Manager is to proactively drive continuous improvement across their operations and service delivery activities in support of delivering a great experience to their internal Customers. The role will be instrumental in ensuring that the way Information Technology Services operates is their services are delivered on time, in full and every time.
The role holder will be accountable for monitoring and measuring the performance of the service delivery across Information Technology Services, leveraging data from various sources, and ensuring that root cause analysis is performed as a matter of course and that the corrective actions and measures are taken.
The Operations and Service Improvement Manager will lead the work on operational process design, partnering with the Management and Team Leads, and ensure adoption and adherence to the processes to deliver a seamless end-to-end service.
The post holder will need to have a collaborative and partnership ethos with the ability to bring the relevant people from across the team to proactively manage and continuous improve our operations and service delivery, with the aim of improving the Customer experience and their wellbeing.
Key deliverables will include a continuous improvement strategy, creation of KPIs to monitor and measure operations and service delivery and operational process flows.
* Lead the continuous improvement activities across ITS operations and service delivery and embed a continuous improvement culture.
* Develop and own the continuous improvement strategy and ensure its adoption across ITS.
* Be accountable for ensuring that a continuous improvement plan is created and implemented for each team within ITS and ensure the tasks are delivered.
* Working in partnership with the Head of Business Partnering, ensure Customer engagement is a high priority in all aspects of service delivery and that Customers are kept regularly informed on the progress of their service request or issues.
* Take ownership of day-to-day operational service delivery escalations and coordinate resolving parties, ensuring ownership of the issue and that there is effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
* Be accountable for improving operations and the quality of service delivery and ensure the number of incidents are reduced.
* Conduct regular operations, service delivery and stop-start-continue review meetings and be accountable for the implementation of the improvements.
* Develop a series of KPIs to monitor and measure the department's service delivery performance to drive improvements, efficiencies, effectiveness and productivity, as well as measuring the financial benefits.
* Be accountable for ensuring that the relevant team(s) collaborate to conduct root cause analysis and problem management activities to ensure that problems and/or shortfalls do not reoccur.
* Be accountable for ensuring that ITS ways of working are captured and/or updated as swim lane process flows.
* Ensure the swim lane process flows are widely communicated across the department and adopted, measuring the before and after impact on operations, service delivery and effectiveness.
* To drive the delivery of greater efficiencies through the identification and elimination of manual activities and unnecessary complexity within operations and service delivery and identify better ways of working.
* To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
* To take ownership of change management process ensuring that all changes are brought to the Change Management Board for discussion and approval and are communicated to the wider team.
* Create and/or update a series of change management KPI to ensure that all changes are brought to the change management board and executed in a timely manner.
* Demonstrable experience of working in an operations and/or service delivery role.
* Proven track record of driving continuous improvement activities and measuring outcomes.
* Proven track record of thinking strategically and identifying opportunities that deliver value to the business.
* Proven track record of engaging and collaborating with senior executives and stakeholders at all levels within the organisations.
* Hands on experience of creating swim lane processes and driving out complexity.
* Experience of using Salesforce.
* Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to manage risk and ambiguity.
* Ability to grasp situations quickly and set priorities, objectives and strategies.
* Strong project management, schedule planning and governance skills, ensuring that all stakeholders are clear of what is expected of them and when.
* Strong analysis skills with the ability to deconstruct problems and propose pragmatic solutions.
* Very strong engagement, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex scenarios and challenges to stakeholders effectively.
* Ability to collaborate, build credibility and develop strong business partnerships at all levels of the business.
* Ability to write clear, concise and detailed business focused documents and presentations.