OPERATIONS DATA MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (MM)
10000-13000 Per Month Cash phone allowance, Medical insurance, Relocation Package for international candidates
over 1 year ago
OPERATIONS DATA MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT MANAGER (MM) - GLOBAL LEADER - KUALA LUMPUR
Our partner, a GLOBAL LEADER is looking for an Operations Data Management Assistant Manager with expertise in Material Master Data Management to join them on a permanent basis, which offer a base salary, perks PLUS a relocation package for international candidates. This will be based in their biggest Tech Hub in Kuala Lumpur.
This role sits in the Operations Data Management organization, ensuring high quality in the ECC SAP system, enabling the efficient utilization of operational business processes, for example, planning, manufacturing, selling, and procuring and to ensure integrity of internal Target Operating Model is maintained. This role will also be needed to review master data management process, standards, and governance, prioritising and recommended ways to enhance performance and effectiveness of a rolling 12-month work plan of continuous improvement.
If this role is for you or someone you know, please get in touch for a further discussion!
• Manage the creation, amendment, and deletion activities of all Material Master data within the Global Data Management team.
• Develop, co-ordinate and deliver training to the team and other regional or local master data owners as appropriate in line with approved changes to processes or systems.
• Manage the Master Data Incident IT support process and ensure resolution within agreed SLAs
• Drive data cleansing activities to proactively identify missing or incorrect material master data and put corrective actions in place
• Act as back-up for the Senior Data Analysts, cover for the other Global Data Management Leads and where required, as deputy for the Global Data Management Manager.
• Work closely with global/regional/local master data administration personnel as applicable to target accurate and timely system adjustment or implementation to changed or new data standards.
• Proven experience working in a systems orientated supply chain environment.
• Expert level knowledge and understanding of SAP Material Master Data.
• Knowledge and understanding of the impact of Central IT proposals/strategy on supply chain operations.
• High degree of understanding on supply chain processes, IT / Supply Chain systems literacy.
• Highly numerate/analytical with rational, process-driven thinking.
• Knowledge and understanding of Master Data processes, management, governance, and controls under the Target Operating Model (TOM) is highly desirable.
Type of role: Permanent
Salary: 10-13,000 MYR/month + annual bonus (up to 40% gross salary, subject to individual and company performance)
Additional benefits: Cash mobile phone allowance, Medical insurance, EPF, Relocation package…
Location: Warsaw, Poland