Operations Master Data Analyst - Malaysia – 6 Mont
11 months ago
Operations Master Data Analyst - Malaysia - 6 Month Contract
Clement May is currently working with a global leader in the FMCG industry. We are looking for an Operations Master Data Analyst on a contract basis. As an Operations Master Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creation, amendment, and deletion activities of all Material Master data within the team. You will Ensure that the Material Master data processes for creation, amendment and deletion are understood within own and any other regional or local Master Data teams in Global Operations departments, factories, and end markets.
- Update of Master Data documentation in line with any business changes to data management processes.
- Adhere to the Master Data Incident IT support process and ensure resolution within agreed SLAs.
- Drive improved data integrity for both completeness and accuracy through weekly and monthly KPI, compliance and data quality reports monitoring.
- Deliver master data accuracy and compliance with global data standards to the required and agreed accuracy rates as per SLA with data customers and users.
- Ensure resolution of all global master data errors in a timely manner within the stated SLA timelines to minimise any adverse impact on planning and systems use.
- As a master data knowledge expert, contribute to global, regional, and local MDM projects as required on behalf of the Data Management Team.
- Build strong working relationships with global / regional / local data teams and stakeholders, guiding them on data related issues and managing alignment to business standards and priorities
- High degree of understanding of SAP Material Master Data and structures.
- Good understanding of company global supply chain processes desirable
- Knowledge of company products and materials an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Master Data processes, MDG and controls under the Target Operating Model (TOM) and TaO highly desirable
- Highly numerate, analytical, and accurate
- Strong attention to detail and able to complete each task in hand (completer/finisher)
- Good degree of IT or Supply Chain systems literacy
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Structured/planned approach to work
- Team player
- Able to prioritise task
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm