OPERATIONS MASTER DATA EXECUTIVE – 12M CONTRACT –
200-290 Per Day
over 1 year ago
OPERATIONS MASTER DATA EXECUTIVE - SOUTH COAST ENGLAND - GLOBAL LEADING FMCG FIRM - 12M CONTRACT - STARTS ASAP
Type of role: Contract
Salary: £200 - £290/ day DOE
Location: South Coast / England
Our partner, a global, market leading international FMCG firm (FTSE-100!) is hiring an Operations Master Data Executive to be responsible for the Operations Global Material Master Data processes and maintenance of information systems deployed within New Category Operations, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all Material SAP Master Data used in supply chain operations. This role will be based on the South Coast of England and will be offering remote work until further notice.
If this is you or someone you know, please get in touch for a further discussion!
- Manage the creation, amendment, and deletion activities of all Material SAP Master data within NC information system infrastructure, understood and owned across the Global Operations departments.
- Develop, co-ordinate and deliver training to the NC Operations end users as appropriate in line with approved changes to processes or systems.
- Monitor data completeness and accuracy through weekly and monthly KPI, Global Core compliance and data quality reports, to drive improved data integrity.
- Ensure all data errors are resolved by the relevant department in a timely manner within the stated SLA timelines to minimise any adverse impact on planning and systems use
- Complete Business Impact Assessments for all SAP Master Data changes / change requests for the NC Operations Teams.
- Support Key Operations processes such as the Engineering Change process with master data maintenance needs as appropriate.
- Develop product data reports and analytics to provide insight into NC Supply chain operations complexity.
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of SAP Material Master Data
- High degree of understanding of supply chain processes.
- High degree of IT or Supply Chain systems literacy.
- Proven experience working in a systems orientated supply chain environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Master Data processes, governance, and controls under the Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Siemens Team Centre application/ Kinaxis Rapid Response/ Dassault Systemes 3D (SE) Experience