up to 15% bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global IT Services Organisation is looking for an experienced PKI Architect to establish and deliver PKI Services for their customers. This is primarily a business and customer focussed role to elicit and translate business requirements into appropriate business solutions, articulating benefits and implications.
This is an opportunity to develop a successful career with a top global brand that empowers and values its employees. In addition, you will receive a competitive annual salary, a bonus of up to 15%, benefits like car allowance.
As a PKI Architect, you would be comfortable:
- Communicating key messages to and influencing key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Eliciting and interpreting requirements in order to shape PKI proposals and solutions
- Understanding security trade-offs and their associated implications
- Contributing to customers’ security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Owning input to security assurance and business approval meetings.
- Good knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices including Key Signing Ceremonies
- Good knowledge of current PKI technologies including Hardware Support Modules and associated hard and software tokens
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Leadership, management and consulting skills
- Strong technical writing skills and with experience of authoring Certificate Policies and Certification Practice Statements
- Defence sector experience
- Experience with Entrust and Microsoft Certificate Services
- Business development experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or other agile delivery methods.
- Large enterprise IT consulting, administration, or support experience
Please apply directly or send an updated copy of your CV to Jorman.Fuenmayor@clementmay.com