over 1 year ago
Planner / Supply Network Operations / FTSE10
I am currently recruiting for a global FTSE Company for a contract position in Southampton. They are looking for a talented Planner to join the Supply Network Operations Team and offer the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field, and learn the tasks of a PMO.
The rate for this role is £125 / day
Some of your Accountabilities include:
- Raising shipments on time (Transport Load Builder).
- Analysing production volumes to ensure sufficient stock availability to enable shipments to be created.
- Creating shipments that achieve target Truck Capacity Optimization.
- Coordination and collaboration with DHL logistics, Supply Planning and Factory & Warehouse teams.
- Publishing shipment schedule to End Markets.
- Closing open orders in SAP (Master data compliance).
- Attending and contributing to daily direction setting meetings.
- Advanced Excel .
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of Powerpoint and ideally MS Project.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player.