PMO Analyst/ IT Shared Services / Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global IT Shared Services Organisation looking for a talented and versatile PMO Analyst to join their team in Central London. You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits and theopportunity to join a growing Company and build a successful and progressive career.
The main purpose of the role:
- Consolidate, prioritise and work with 3rd parties to plan and schedule all required changes to operational services in line with agreed demand.
- Manage the handover process for new/changed services and applications between Service Development and live operations in a controlled manner.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Work with regional Customer Service Management teams to understand the overall demand for service changes.
- Support coordination of Gating activities.
- Attend the Strategic Portfolio teams' gating meetings on behalf of Service Management
- Escalate issues and risks not being delivered to business requirements.
- Capable of developing effective relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and formatting.
- Ability to clearly communicate with suppliers.
- Some IT accounting/budgeting experience preferable
- Good communication, influencing skills and attention to detail.
You can apply directly or sending an updated copy to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org