almost 2 years ago
PMO Analyst / Service Demand / Global Organisation / London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global IT Shared Services Organisation looking for a talented and versatile PMO Analyst/ Demand Planner to join their team in Central London. You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits and theopportunity to join a growing Company and build a successful and progressive career.
The main purpose of the role:
- Consolidate, prioritise and work with 3rd parties to plan and schedule all required changes to operational services in line with agreed demand.
- Manage the handover process for new/changed services and applications between Service Development and live operations in a controlled manner.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- To consolidate, prioritise and work with 3rd parties to plan, schedule, drive and track all required changes to operational services in line with agreed demand
- To support, manage and report on end to end demand management process. Own the cycle from initiation, through approval into release.
- Manage the handover process for new/changed services/applications between Service Development and live operations in a controlled manner.
- Must have strong analytical capabilities.
- Must have exceptional data analysis and reporting skills – Pivot Tables/ Power BI
- Should have some IT accounting / budgeting experience.
- Must have experience of developing IT service demand specifications and plans.
- Strong communication & influencing skills.
- Good attention to detail, ensuring service specifications are complete and accurate.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Service Management.
- Proven technology change experience.
- Strong Supplier Liaison/Management skills.
- Team management skills.