over 1 year ago
PMO - HR Transformation / FTSE100 Organisation / London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a global FMCG Organisation, looking for a talented PMO to join a global transformation, driving the delivery and supporting the overall programme.The initial duration will be 6 months and they offer a competitive daily rate, depending on experience.
You will provide assurance, governance and support to projects, driving delivery while ensuring key project delivery disciplines are being followed.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the definition of processes and running project workshops.
- Project documentation and administration for set-up phase.
- Manage and update project plans.
- Own and chair calls/meetings with regional business and IT stakeholders.
- Implementation of the company's PMO best practices.
- Good experience working in an agile environment
- HR Transformation experience.
- Strong process definition experience
- Previous experience on global programme environments.
- FMCG experience.
In addition to this, any large IT Change experience would be beneficial.
You can apply directly or sending an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org