PMO Lead - FTSE100 Organisation - London
Our client in London is currently looking for a PMO Lead to join their Team.
Duration:Initially End of Year and then Extension from there.
- Being the link into the Global PMO and driving new tools, processes and templates etc
- Setting up Projects in PPMA and working with PM’s on entering details, gating and status reporting (be the APAC champion of PPMA at a Project level and be the PPMA superuser)
- Financial controls (could be something they need to do in PPMA to do with Financials in the next couple of months)
- Running compliance checks in PPMA (out of date risks, reports not updated etc)
- Ensuring new Project resources gets onboarded and inducted appropriately (PPMA logins, PPMA overviews, GRIT overviews, desks)
- Maintaining Org charts and contact lists
- Driving and championing the use of the GRIT Tool
- Facilitating monthly APAC risk and issue reviews
- Assist with Regional Planning activities
- Drive Regional Governance
- High Level meeting support (set up, taking actions and chasing actions)
- Assist in Preparing Meeting decks and drawing up some of the content (top 5 risks and issues, status slides etc) - pulling together Regional Deck etc
- Share-point administration and site creation (not sure what you have in this space at the moment)
- Document Management, ensuring key documents are being stored
- Ensure Lessons Learned are being captured and Lessons learned sessions are carried out and sent to the SD PMO (me) for consolidation onto Central log/database (future)
- Something to do with performance management and metrics?
- Working with Communications team, co-ordinating key go Live messages, messages to and from your region etc
- General Admin.