about 2 years ago
PMO Planner / Global FMCG Organisation / London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of large Multinational seeking a talented PMO Planner to support a transition programme. Initial engagement would be until December 2019. Starting as soon as possible.
You will play a key role in supporting the project, and show flexibility when needed.
The daily rate offered is £400-450 / day. Open for discussion.
Main accountabilities include:
- Governance on Change Requests
- Actively manage and maintain Project Anchor Plan, milestone compliance
- Project Reporting and maintenance of HLR / RAID / milestone / resource plan actuals / compliance / etc.
- Implementation of PMO best practices and ensuring compliance
- Continue to evolve the processes and templates
- Support the PMO and Workstreams on deliverables
- Perform Lessons Learnt, Quality Assurance and ensure audit readiness
- Project Plan: Excel and MSP proficiency
- Experience working in Agile environments
- BAT CREW process knowledge
- Experience creating and developing PMO processes and tools and supporting portfolio governance.
- Very good communication skills and stakeholder management
- Good background supporting and working across multiple workstreams.