PMO Planner / Global FTSE100 Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently looking for a Project Management Office Planner tojoin their Global Programme PMO team.
The global programme has multiple reporting projects, started in June 2019 and is expected to run until the end of 2021, to deliver £100s million benefits over its lifetime.
The duration of this role is initially 6 months, however it’s expected to be extended.
- Proven planning experience with a solid foundation of PMO experience, in global programmes or portfolios
- Highly proficient in MS Project, Excel, and macros
- Solid understanding of SharePoint and Powerpoint
- Experience in Prince2 and P30 methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Change Control
- Strong Communication skills, with the ability to adapt content, style and detail of written and verbal communications to fit all audiences.
- Great attention to detail and organized in all processes
The desired candidate must be a PMO Planner, our clients are not looking for a PMO with some planning experience.