PMO/Transition Executive - Global FMCG Organisation
A leading FMCG Organisation is currently seeking a versatile PMO to join a team working on a Trade Marketing initiative part of a global programme.
The initial contract is running for over 6 months and they are offering a competitive daily rate.
You will be responsible for multiple transition and planning tasks to support the Trade Marketing initiative:
- Evolve templates and processes for Transition to support best practice
- Production and analysis of management reports
- Quality assurance of transition activities and ensure audit readiness
- Manage and track transition finances.
- Support global and local workstream leads on Transition Governance processes
- Coordinate with global markets and support multiple workstreams
- Own and update the required plans and ensure appropriate change process
- Set up ongoing meetings to update and track plan
- Ensure all plans are fully validated, realistic and risks are captured and managed.
- Support Transition Manager and Deployment leads preparing reports for governing bodies.
- Large FMCG Organisation experience.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Solid all-round Project management/administration experience.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Previous experience in a global programme environment
- Experience working across multiple workstreams.
In addition to this, any experience with Salesforce systems would be beneficial
You can apply directly or by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org