about 3 years ago
6 months +
Procurement Business Analyst - Data Analytics - BI
A top global organisation is looking for Procurement Business Analyst with a strong focus on data and analytics to join their central London office.
You will play a critical role in delivering Global Procurement results by acting as an engine and reference point for productivity, efficiency, and profitability activities. This role will Directs and will utilise various data sources for setting up and communicating KPI’s, establishing technology platforms and owning relevant methodologies for the Procurement function. The use of technology and dedicated software for Data blending and visualization of the enhanced data sets is expected in order to present the information in a user friendly and clear way for effective decision making.
The role combines driving cyclical activities: Annual Company Planning, Monthly Tracking and Monitoring process as well as delivering on demand analysis. Finding new and enhanced ways to combine existing data as well as creating new data sets by working side by side with members of Procurement Leadership Team, Category Managers and Global Sourcing Managers will be part of the activities this role will undertake.
- Single point of contract for reporting
- Process and interpret data to create actionable metrics and insights for the Procurement Community
- Driving Monthly Tracking and Monitoring Meetings, Yearly Company Plan Cycle and supporting activities
- Develop and embed common KPI’s and collection / capture methodologies
- Support Procurement Leadership team with on demand analytics
- Improving Procurement Data quality across systems
- To lead continuous improvements in management information provision
- To own delivery of global management information and reports
- To act as subject matter expert for Procurement in relation to business analytics and processes
- To maintain relationships with stakeholders in Global Procurement
- To advance continuous improvement opportunities in Data, Management Information and performance reporting.
- Procurement Process Knowledge (sourcing / planning / material specifications)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail, setting up reporting and visualization solutions, process mapping/modelling
- Experience in running meetings and presentations
- Project management skills focused on delivering business results while collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, process ownership, meetings facilitation, presentation delivery
- Capacity to challenge status quo, creative thinking in delivering solutions
- An ability to motivate people without direct line authority, working within cross-functional teams
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- SAB BI, SharePoint, Tableau and Alteryx - highly desirABLE