Market Rate / 3 months
about 2 years ago
Product Owner - Supplier Lifecycle Management - Global FTSE100 Organisation
We are recruiting on behalf of an international FMCG Organisation looking for a talented Product Owner to join their team responsible for leading the design and delivery of the contract and supplier management processes.
The value stream includes: Supplier relationship management, Supplier Risk Management, Supplier innovation and Supplier Performance Management.
This is an initial 3 months contract, offering a negotiable daily rate depending on experience.
As an Agile Product Owner, some of your accountabilities include:
- Preparation and participation in Programme Increment planning and story definition.
- Maintaining team backlog and Sprint Planning.
- Story acceptance and coordinating dependencies with other Product Owners.
Your Value Stream Accountabities include:
- Working with Business Owner and Product Manager to understand and define vision and roadmap.
- Lead Company's stakeholder identification and management.
- Lead definition and agreement of supplier onboarding and information maintenance process.
To be successful in this role you would need some previous experience in Procurement, excellent knowledge of project management and an ability to manage and motivate people.
You can apply directly or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org