over 2 years ago
Programme Manager/Windows10 Refresh/EMEA/Global Organisation
Our client a Global Organisation are looking for a Programme Manager who will be responsible for a Windows10 rollout to the EMEA region.
1.Delivering UK Mop up of 200-300 workstations that need upgrading form 7 to 10 or replacing
- Maintain UK Win 10 project budget spreadsheet
- Track and ensure delivery of the remaining scope of the UK windows 10 rollout and refresh
2.Delivering EMEA Windows 10 Refresh Programme (5,000 PCs left)
- Track and ensure continued delivery of windows 10 rollout and refresh already set up until end of year (2 main workstreams)
- Planning and defining programme activities
- Propose programme resources
- Monitoring progress. Review and communicate programme performance to the senior leadership team
- Continually assess the scope of work. Frame expectations about what is achievable.
- Manage positive perception of the mass refresh programme to stakeholders between 3 main organisations
- Stakeholder engagement and building relationships across 6 groups
- Ensure monthly reports from PMs
- Work with the PMO to provide management information
- Resolving and escalation point, at programme level risks and Issues.
- Create and maintain EMEA Programme budget spreadsheet
- Create and maintain EMEA programme plan
- Presentation ofProgrammestatus at SDLT meetings
- Second interview PMs
- Weekly catch ups with core team - 30 mins each.
- Input into the CIO forum when required
- Interaction with IT Service Managers and CSMs, passing on information about programme plan for refresh
3.Responding to AdHoc requests related to Windows 10 rollout and workstation refresh
- Review, plan and design approaches for smaller, related to high priority pieces of work that come from SLT
- Assess and prioritise requests - assign owners to tasks