Project Manager (Business Transformation) - Lancas
0207 251 7322
almost 2 years ago
1 Year FTC
On behalf of a Leading Partner, Clement May are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the partner on a 1 year FTC.
This position is part of a business transformation programme for the companies within the group. The main objective of the Programme is for the companies to define and adopt a new way of operating. The new ways of working, which are in part encapsulated in the property management business processes, will be driven by a single technology solution.
The Project Managers are key members of the Team. The purpose of these roles is to deliver a technology solution, which meets the functional and non-functional requirements of the companies within the group. The role will be responsible for leading a number of cross disciplined workstreams in a hybrid waterfall / agile approach to ensure the new solutions are delivered to time, cost and quality without business disruption. The post-holder will have the ability to think strategically, plan and translate strategy and ideas into action.
The project manager will work closely with the core programme team, information technology services, management stakeholders, third party supplier management teams and supplier workstream delivery teams.
In summary, the deliverables, which will be specified in detail in the integrated project plans and work breakdown structure, will include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintain detailed solution implementation plans according to Planning Standards
- Create and Maintain detailed Project Budgets tracking baseline, forecast & actual effort & spend by period
- Capture, track and correct Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies
- Ensure all planned products complete prescribed quality steps as defined within the Quality Plan
- On-going supplier management activities
- Create, manage, test and execute detailed deployment plans, products and checklists
- Proven track record of managing and delivering business transformation programmes that are underpinned by a technology solutions
- Hands-on experience of managing the end-to-end lifecycle process for technology implementations
- Demonstrable experience of translating complex application functionality into business friendly language.
- Proven track record of leading technology projects from concept to completion, applying best practice governance principles with delivery on time, within budget, to required quality levels and to fully meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Hand-on experience of managing and governing 3rd party suppliers to expected service delivery and building strong business relationships.
- Solid experience of working with scrum and agile delivery methodologies
- Over 5 years of managing and successfully delivery projects, including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Appropriate professional accreditations (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile PM, ITIL).