PM - Partnerships
6 months ago
6 months +
Project Manager - Global Partnerships - Marketing
A top global organization is looking for an experienced and dynamic project manager to join their Partnerships Team and to support the delivery across global partnerships.
Both operational and administrative support is required to track, follow through and deliver the partnerships with end markets.
Key tasks will include
- Managing the delivery and tracking documents for partnerships
- Managing project planning
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and project deadlines
- Building internal documents to showcase project delivery and milestones.
- Leading project delivery meetings with market contacts
- Supporting markets with delivery of partnership assets
- Strong project management experience
- Experience of working in a large and highly matrixed organisation with multiple stakeholders and markets to manage
- Strong partnership experience is a must as well as agency management experience
- Must have strong awareness of what is happening in culture and be aware of key trends/themes happening within cultural marketing
- Must have experience in content delivery and have strong knowledge of the entertainment space.
- Must be a self starter and have high attention to detail and be able to track and articulate project delivery