Project Manager/ PC Refresh and Win 7 Removal/Nordics
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with strong project delivery experience for a PC refresh and Windows 7 removal project.
This role can be based anywhere in the Nordics.
- Be the point of contact to deal with and manage escalations both from Business Engagement Managers and from the Deployment Partner
- Drive the team to deliver the plan that the PM creates and refines with business input
- Assign roles and responsibilities to business engagement managers and data analyst
- Disseminate all project information and documentation
- Work with thecore team to understand the end to end refreshactivities
- Be the point of contactforstakeholders and issues
- Supply the contentforthe weekly project board meetings, report up to senior management
- Setup aSharePointsite, maintain team organisation e.g. RAID logs, status updates, plans
- Knowwhat's going on at sites for purpose of reporting, at a very detailed level
- Facilitate the resolution of technical issues
- Be the point of contactforthe Customer Service Managers and any updates they need
- Mostly remote working, getting out on sites is advantageous
- Delivery focused
- Good under pressure
- Customer facing
- Prince2 certified
- IT rollout experience
- Comfortable working in a complex organisational structure
- Outsourced IT experience desirable.