Purchasing Planner - 6 Months - Remote
21 Per Hour
13 days ago
Clement May is supporting aGlobal Leaderin theFMCG industryto look for a Purchasing planner for an initial 6 months contract to support the Supply Chain team with data input, data migration, and analysis.
The role is inSouthampton; however, we are offeringcomplete remote workfor the current duration of the contract (6 months). Equipment can be provided to support you with working from home efficiently.
As Purchasing Planner you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for executing the firm orders within lead-time for suppliers whilst maintaining target inventory levels and optimal supplier price.
- Responsible for monitoring, actioning, and resolving suppliers’ exceptions
- Responsible for aligning purchase orders in the firm zone
- Responsible for collaborating with the master planner (or SNP) and suppliers on purchase orders within lead-time.
- Responsible for monitoring and actioning inventory at risk of obsolesce
- Responsible to implement the phasing in and out of new/old materials as part of a controlled process (achieving agreed deadlines with minimum cost).
- Responsible for the purchasing, sourcing, and transactional master data
- Responsible for sharing forecasts with suppliers
- 1-3 years across Planning, Procurement, NPI
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and digital skills
- Good Supply Chain and materials purchasing knowledge (process, metrics)
If you or anyone you know might be the right fit for this role; please get in touch for a further discussion.