2021 is proving to be an incredible year in our industry and Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. has ambitious plans as we continue to see growth across all areas of our organisation.
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the Clement May team. You will project manage the onboarding of contractors, supporting them through the employment lifecycle. You will also be responsible for building, supporting, and managing relationships with internal and external clients to enable the highest levels of customer service.
If you are a confident, enthusiastic professional with experience in the staffing industry and you are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary and company bonus
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips
- Annual summer and winter parties – when COVID-19 allows!
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Dog-friendly offices
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package including;
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Administering on-boarding and contract extensions processes
- Responding to and resolving queries from candidates, hiring managers, and internal stakeholders via phone and e-mail
- Primary contact for all incoming contractor and client queries
- Managing day to day queries and tasks ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other team members to ensure consistency of service
- Collate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required
- Managing queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Attention to detail, excellent communication, organisational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential data
- Experience in administration or customer services environment would be an asset
- Self-confident, enthusiastic, possess a strong work ethic and thrive in a competitive team-driven environment.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team with a positive attitude embraces challenges, and has a ‘can do’ outlook on life
- Expert communication; highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, IT Literate
- Excellent relationship-building skills