3 months ago
3 month rolling contract
Solution Architect - Salesforce & Digital Marketing Technologies - 3 month rolling contract
We're working on behalf of a global FMCG firm who are seeking a Solution Architect to join their Warsaw based team on a 3 month rolling contract. You will be focused on designing and implementing marketing solutions in Salesforce, focused on complex key projects spanning digital marketing, trade marketing, marketing analytics and more!
• Must produce and own architecture artefacts which closely align with business needs and industry best practices
• Must keep up to date with industry best practice and peer organisations for overall best practices
• Responsible for the construction, set up & maintain of regional architectural roadmap, ensuring it meets the need of regional market as well as alignment to global roadmap
• Actively influence the Implementation roadmap by ensuring that the Architecture guidelines & guardrails are in fully in sync
• Being the custodian of Digital Platform adoption
• Ensure the roadmap addresses transition from current state to future state, factoring in dependencies and requirements across various Digital related initiatives
• Governing the Regional Demand Portfolio, with emphasis (but not limited) to Marketing Technologies Portfolio
• Monitor the various Implementation portfolio activities playing a key role on the connection with the respective Strategic Partners
• Provide quality assurance role across the project, digital and enterprise platform landscape to ensure alignment
• Proactive search for continuous innovation themes with R&D Strategic Partners
Key Skills Required
• Deep knowledge in Azure or AWS Cloud Architecture
• Deep knowledge on Digital Marketing components, with a strong understanding of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, as well as Social Media Monitoring, CRM Marketing and Campaign Management, Modern Integration API's etc
• Ability to model current, transition and target state points of view
• Strategy, roadmap and vision development and the linkage from the key elements of the vision/roadmap to change vehicles for realisation.
• Ability and experience in articulating and linking business value to the roadmaps and visions produced
• Ability to quality assure project/programme outputs from an integration perspective
• Consulting skills to engage and communicate with stakeholders effectively
• Commercial skills (understand and consider financial implications of proposals)
If you are interested in the above role and have the listed experience, please apply in the first instance with a copy of your CV.