SAS Statistical Programmer
Remote / Southampton
about 1 year ago
On behalf of a Global Leader we are currently looking for a SAS Statistical Programmer to join the partner on an initial 3 Months+ Contract.
- Aid product design and development by establishing best approaches through statistics and design of experiments.
- Apply SAS programming and analytical skills using BASE/SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS/GRAPH and SAS MACROS
- Being able to work with databases (SQL)
- Provide advice and facilitate statistical analysis to scientists across R&D.
- Design, develop, evaluate, validate, and modify computer programs using SAS to analyse pre-clinical, clinical and survey data.
- Aid to the development of Statistical Analysis plans
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
- Understanding of statistical methods and application of Data Standards to clinical and non-clinical studies.
- Creation/QC of SDTM/ADaM dataset specification, datasets and TLFs (Tables, Listings and Figures) via using efficient SAS programming methodologies.
- Highly proficient in Statistical SAS programming. Ability to develop SAS programming skills and related processes/procedures.
- Provide the training to the staff or subordinates as/if required.
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Liaise with CROs/Vendors for any statistical programming issues.
- Proactive; self-driven with strong interpersonal, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Cross functional working and leading projects to deliver on time in full
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, other subject with high statistical content pharmaceutical/biotech or CRO setting using SAS with clinical and/or non-clinical experience
- Experience in additional statistical software packages eg. Minitab/JMP, R, Python
- Data Sciences knowledge
- Experience with FDA regulatory submissions
- Implementation of CDISC, CDASH and SDTM standards