Security Solution Architect/Azure/IaaS, PaaS, O365/Global Organisation
Our client a Global FTSE Organisation are looking for a Security Solution Architect to support multiple transformation projects, you should be comfortable operating across a range of technical domains, including public cloud Azure & AWS, private cloud platforms, mobile and cyber security and be comfortable operating in a Global enterprise.
- Experience and strong skills in Solution Architectures (in particular Security Architectures)
- Extensive security experience across infrastructure, network, platform, application, identity and data, supporting prevention, detection and response and security governance.
- Experience with security architectures of Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure IaaS, PaaS, Office 365).
- Experience within network architectures, standards and solutions.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor, outsourced environment.
- Change management and business engagement skills
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across IT and business
- Consulting skills to engage, communicate with and influence stakeholders effectively
- Successful engagement and relationship management
- Experience: minimum 10 years
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience to the level of: Security - CISSP, CISM/CISA, CompTIA