On behalf of a Global Leader, Clement May are currently seeking an Application Security Specialist to help out the Strategy and Transformation team with a partner in Gdynia for an initial 9 months.
They are looking for people which can combine security technical and process knowledge with ability to explain technical terms to non-technical individuals. Previous work experience with baselines, vulnerabilities, security policies and practices for different operating systems and network devices would be an added advantage.
Candidate profile and background:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent technical skills in IT
- Good communication skills
- You have to speak and write English at a communicative level
- Windows Server and/or Linux operating systems strong understanding
- Familiarity with networking concepts
- Familiarity with risk assessment principles
- Ability to explain technical terms to non-technical individuals
- Understanding concept of security benchmarks/controls, IT security baselines and vulnerability management would be a great advantage
- Knowledge about Qualys Guard (or similar) platform will be added, strong advantage
- Python language is an advantage