Our client is seeking a Lead Applications Architect to work closely with the customer to analyse their requirements and assist them with the implementation of their required solution.As well as working closely with the customer they will lead the team, providing an Iterative solution design based on limited information.
Key Performance Indicators
•Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
•Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
•Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
•Tangible recognition from customers and/or Fujitsu sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
Mandatory Skills Required:
Knowledge and experience of all of the following:
• Knowledge/Experience working with MOD in the C4ISR domain
• Highly Customer Oriented – Ability to work with and lead customer on site
• Applications Architecture and Design - Java, .Net or other programming language
• Web Applications/Services design and architecture (SOAP/REST and WSDL)
• ESB/SOA Architecture and Design/Development/Integration Experience
• Iterative solution design based on limited information
Desirable Skills Required:
• IBM WebSphere ESB products e.g. IIB/Message Broker and MQ
• IBM Tivoli/Security products e.g. TAM/SAM, TFIM
• Search Technologies e.g. Apache Lucene/Solr or other
• Development background
• Open Geospatial Standards e.g. WMS/KML etc
• DevOps Experience
• API Management / Microservices / Docker/ Node.js / ‘Mean stack’ etc
• Open Source ESB technologies
• Knowledge of C4ISR applications