Senior Architect/DevOps - Global FMCG Organisation
Our client, a Global FMCG Organisation are searching for a Senior Architect/DevOps Manager who will be responsible for the service delivery, release deployment, cloud platform management, planning, continuous improvement, service operations and production services of the foundational technology stack as well as their shared offerings. Responsible for:
- Global Platform-as-a-Service technologies, e.g. Salesforce, SAP
- Global Platform Management across all Consumer-specific platforms
- Global Release Deployment and Management
- Global Infrastructure-as-a-Service technologies e.g., AWS, Azure
- Global Integration technologies based on MuleSoft
Partnering closely with domain architecture and Digital, this role will lead a team (small but senior) to deliver a holistic technology service to our consumers, working closely with their off-shore delivery partner to tailor customer-centric solutions based on a deep understanding of outcomes.
Essential Skills & Experience
A Global FMCG background is highly preferable
- Senior Technology Leadership experience leading geographically disperse team in a large, complex, distributed global or multi-national organisation
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build relationships at every level and influence decision making through multiple ways (… and not just through PowerPoint)
- A deep understanding of coding
- Strong experience with SaaS & PaaS
- Inspirational leader whom is considerate, situational and emotionally intelligent, that has 'Led Leaders' in the past and able to deploy a small but senior team to work on complicated problems
- Proven experience of mentoring and coaching junior, mid and senior-level people in the past and somebody that deeply enjoys contributing to the acceleration of their teams overall effectiveness
- Must have experience working in an Infrastructure and/or front-end consumer-facing technology role with a deep and scaled geographic footprint
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies without an extremist view on either - in short, a leader that can pick the right delivery model for the right scenario
- Extensive experience of managing conflicting priorities and stakeholders in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing business demand
- Deep and expansive understanding of ITSM and work management process frameworks and how these can be deployed into a wider 'delivery' framework to integrate our services and approach
- An understanding of cloud-based technology stacks and the application of these services to meet business outcomes and problems
- Willingness to travel across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
This is an exciting greenfield opportunity to shape a key growth area for a market leader in its industry.