Audience & DB Analytics Manager - Mexico
about 1 year ago
On behalf of a Global Leader we are currently looking for a Senior Audience DB & Analytics Manager to join our partner in Monterrey Mexico.
The Audience & DB Analytics Sr Manager exists to provide the company with continuous, objective, relevant information, analysis, and advice that allows the company to understand the consumers in depth to formulate brand and marketing strategy with a focus on consumer journey and persona (digital, social).
You'll be responsible for coordinating analytics tasks for the organization, including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, build and segment consumer audiences, develop profiles, conduct website audits, monitor key behavior metrics and implement analytics solutions for the products or services in order to shape up a compelling CRM strategy.
As part of the Strategy Planning & Insights Team, you will enable the business teams to make decisions with connected data solutions and establish metrics that drive business outcomes.
The role provides objective, timely and relevant marketing information/analysis to facilitate the decision making of the company, monitor strategy implementation and overall business performance. The person selected plays a key role in shaping the organization’s performance in the emerging digital and social space.
The Jobholder should be;
a, a strong communicator
b, able to manage large teams without formal reporting
c, able to manage, transform & connect various data sources and extract powerful insights
d, builds partnership with stakeholders
e, agile when dealing with ambiguity
f, manages pressure well
g, has credibility with data & digital analytics tools
h, technologically advanced
- Previous hands-on experience in Consumer Analytics, Audience Management / Analytics, Digital and E-commerce analytics, Digital marketing, proficient in excel, visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI), powerpoint, story teller.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in Analytics/Digital with Senior Stakeholder management and project management background in a large scale organisation
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager or Salesforce is essential
- SQL Data Science expertise is a nice to have
- Fluency in English is a must as this will be supporting the US Market.