SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - RGM – WARSAW – GLOBAL LEAD
11 months ago
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - RGM - WARSAW - GLOBAL LEADER (FTSE 100!) - PERMANENT
Our partner, aglobal leading international firm(FTSE 100!) is looking for aSenior Data Scientistin RGM functionsto lead and deliver projects of Data, Reporting, Visualisation as assigned by the Team Manager, an expert in delivering decision science solutions in domains like Pricing, Promotion, Assortment, and Shopper analytic solutions.
This role will be based in their newly renovated tech-hubs inWarsaw, offering competitive salary and perks such asrelocation package and Visa sponsorshipfor international candidate.
If you or anyone you know might be an expert inPower BI/ Dax/ Qlik/ Tableauwith extensive knowledge inRGM conceptssuch as strategic pricing, optimisation, promotional effectiveness, Assortment planning and trade optimisation; please get in touch for a further discussion!
- Support 2 to 4 projects at a given time
- Independently deliver end-to-end D&A solutions / outcomes as per specifications
- Engage & manage global stakeholders with the acumen to translate business problems into D&A asks and D&A outcomes to business solutions
- Deliver on assigned monetary value targets (Revenue / EBIDTA / Costs / Cash Flows) by driving implementation of D&A solutions in supported business
- Expertise in RGM concepts like strategic pricing, optimisation, promotional effectiveness, Assortment planning and trade optimisation
- Follow agreed processes to deliver outcomes efficiently & within agreed SLAs with a continuous improvement mindset
- Embody the D&A culture and ways of working and strive to constantly work towards creating a better D&A brand within the company
- Coach junior team members to help them ramp-up into the organization
- Educational qualifications: Graduate in Engineering / Statistics / Economics / Maths / Analytics
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on working experience in Dashboarding/ Data Visualization/ delivery out of which minimum of 3 years in domain of Sales & Marketing.
- Expert hands-on experience in anyone of the following areas:
- Fluency and expertise in Visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI along with understanding of UI / UX tools
- Good Understanding modelling, AI, ML and other modern techniques will be a plus
- Experience in Dash/Flask will be preferred
- Experience in Azure and Microsoft stack
- Experience in Azure cloud, parallel processing will be preferred
- Exposure to RDBMS tools like SQL, Oracle along with SAP will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience of 2 years in managing & engaging global stakeholders independently is a must
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas & solutions is must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office would be necessary
- Delivering in ambiguous & dynamic situations as a part of a global multi-functional team by building partnerships & working diplomatically
- Drives innovation & knowledge sharing
Type of role:PERMANENT