about 1 month ago
Senior International Brand Manager - Sustainability Strategy - Activation
An exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager is available with a global multinational organisation.
In this role you will have a chance to make a large scale impact, push boundaries and run with new ideas defining a market sector.
You will be responsible for planning, developing and executing a strategy that drives the growth of existing global brands. You will be part of delivering brand manifestos that cover everything from product innovation to packaging, pricing and total communications.
You will also lead on a variety of brand projects.
- Develop and maintain a clear social first brand strategy by defining key consumer insights, competitive analysis, technology trends, business needs and market opportunities and lead visual expression of the brand
- Translate global brand strategy into meaningful collaborations and social first activations
- Lead cultural activations and brand collaborations workstreams
- Lead brand innovation pipeline strategy and activation
- Lead commercial planning for all initiatives
- Lead external agencies
- Develop a rich understanding of key markets, consumer wants, marketing segmentation and key competitive activity
- International Brand experience
- Activation experience - social media activation by identifying the right partners (media, influencers, places) and deriving activation concepts for this
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Experiencemanaging a brand group/marketing team
- Ability to lead a large and diverse team
- Fluency in written and spoken English, possessing effective communication, briefing and presentation skills
- Commercial approach to all activities
- Experience in digital marketing and project management