Senior IT Security Analyst - IT Audit - Global FMCG Organisation
Our client a Global FMCG Organisation are looking for a Senior IT Security Analyst to act as a first contact point for IT platform teams on information security related topics and lead the execution of key information security assurance activities.
Your‘day to day’
- Act as a first contact point for IT platform teams on information security related topics and lead the execution of key information security assurance activities (e.g. third party due diligence, negotiation of data protection clauses, validation of system access models, integration with PMI's identity and access management solutions, alignment of system security configurations with internal and external requirements, etc.).
- Manage the security related activities of cross functional, international teams within Information Security along with external partners, vendors and local teams.
- Support IT platform teams in understanding applicable internal and external information security requirements and effectively embedding them in the deployment of new systems or operation of existing systems.
- Assess compliance of the companies systems with applicable internal and external information security requirements and communicate any gap to the relevant stakeholders for appropriate risk mitigation, transfer or acceptance.
- Evaluate the information security posture of third parties/business partners that the Company works with using variety of tools and techniques. Inform relevant stakeholders about identified risks and the need for additional measures required to ensure that companies data is protected adequately.
- Ensure that IT systems used across the Company are designed, implemented and operated in a secure manner.
- Continuously optimize information security related processes by exploring new techniques and methodologies to ensure that IT platform teams are adequately and effectively supported during all phases of system development life cycle.
- Raise awareness across the organization by delivering trainings, webinars or similar activities that reduce the number of repeated application security weaknesses and gaps with internal or external information security requirements.
Who we’re lookingfor
- University degree in computer/data science, electronic/electric/telecommunication engineering or equivalent.
- Professional certifications in Information Security (e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or IT audit (e.g. Certified Information Systems Auditor) not mandatory but strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an information security, IT risk management or IT audit function within a large organization
- Demonstrated experience in leading and coaching junior staff
- Good knowledge of typical application design patterns (e.g. web, mobile, thick client, etc.)
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architectures (e.g. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, FaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security
- Knowledge of fundamental identity and access management concepts (e.g. single-sign on, identity federation) and standards (e.g. SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID)
- Familiarity with most common web application security issues (e.g. OWASP top 10)
- General understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. SOX, GDPR, PCI) and their impact on systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people