8 months ago
Senior PMO Analyst - Warsaw
We're working on behalf of a leading FMCG firm based in Warsaw who are looking to expand their technology team. They are recruiting for a Senior PMO Analyst to ensure the on-going development, management and prioritisation of their signification Technology portfolio.This individual will work across a global IT portfolio of programmes and projects, ranging in value from £3 million to £40 million and impacting on a local, regional and global scale.
- Ensure relevant team leads adhere to the agreed approach and timeframes and create reports for portfolio governance
- Owns the provision of portfolio, programme and project support, acting as a trusted advisor on standards, methods, tools and techniques and also contributing to reviews and audits of project/programme management to ensure adherence to standards
- Risk assessment - uses consistent processes for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business
- Responsible for understanding business requirements at portfolio level, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Identifies the needs of each stakeholder group within the Technology portfolio in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to.
- Ensures that Project Management service delivery meets agreed service levels for the IT Functional portfolio. Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services for the Functional IDT portfolio. . Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service. Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supports senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits. Supports the maintenance of the business case for funding the Technology portfolio and confirms continuing business viability of the agenda at regular intervals.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- 6-8 years experience in project management / PMO / portfolio management experience in a complex technology environment and /or business facing technology role
- Experiences in working on Portfolio Management and/or Agile based portfolio (PPM) tools
- Deep planning experience
- Experience with various Project & Portfolio Management tools and project management and solution development methodologies (Prince 2, Agile, DevOps etc.)
- Understanding of business processes and the Functional area, including the key touch points, business strategy and supporting technologies including current and emerging solutions and trends, as well as experience in delivering/governing technology-enabling business transformation
- Experience in large global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced service providers
- Effective communication and relationship management - experience working with business stakeholders across various business functions globally
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams, with internal and external participants
- Commercial skills (understand and consider financial implications of proposals)
- Any experience in either running or be part of the SaFE Lean-Agile Methodology
- Certification around Lean-Agile and Portfolio Management (PRINCE2, PMP, P3)
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.