about 1 year ago
Senior PMO / IT Portfolio Business Partner
We're working on behalf of a leading FMCG firm based in Warsaw who are looking to expand their technology team. They are recruiting for a candidate capable of working as a Senior PMO Analyst/IT Portfolio Business Partner, working across a key portfolio to ensure that these projects bring optimum business value.
This portfolio of projects sit within the Technology function and span a variety of corporate functions such as IT Finance, IT Marketing, IT Supply Chain etc. The projects and programmes of work within the portfolio vary in cost and scale, with budgets from £3 million to £40 million, covering local, national and international scope.
You would be responsible for objectively analysing the portfolio to determine business priorities and costs against value and business benefits. This would involve project prioritisation, cost optimisation, financial analysis and ensuring alignment to the wider business strategy. This role will involve high levels of stakeholder management and facing off to the business - we need candidates capable of using data insights to make informed, and sometimes difficult, decisions.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience working on Portfolio Management within an IT environment
- Experience managing large, complex portfolios in a global environment
- Deep planning experience
- Strong analytical capabilities, with a strong understanding of data / data sets
- Very strong business partnering capabilities with excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of managing difficult stakeholders and good influencing capabilities
- Someone who understands SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) / Agilein practice
- Understanding of the SaFE Lean-Agile Methodology
- Agile, PRINCE2, or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.